Tuesday, January 10, 2006

My First Blog

Today has been a very slow day. Though today is Eid, it is a working day for me and I am in office now. That is not the case with most of my clients. The people I need to interact with for my work are not available today and hence I am totally jobless. I did try to work on some paperwork and other internal work but that too has been completed.

Being in Sales my job is not to sit in office in front of my PC .. but due to the vagaries of discretionary holidays, that is exactly what I'm doing. I look out through the window and find a cloudless sky and I expect the mercury to be around 32-33 Celsius. Not a good day to venture out if I don't have to.

To make things worse, I have a few client meetings scheduled on Friday, which happens to be a holiday for my company. As a result I'm not doing anything on a working day while I have to work on a holiday. This also put a spanner in the works as far as my weekend plans are concerned. I thought that I'll go to Bangalore on Thursday night and will get three days there. Anyway I am going to Bangalore for the weekend , provided Rex has been able to get my return tickets. Am looking forward to a fun filled weekend with my classmates from TAPMI.

I spoke with Arun yesterday and we are planning to catch some Malayalam movie this week.Arif also may come along. We usually have a set routine which goes something like this. Meet up at Kumarakom in Nungambakkam, have dinner Malayali style and then catch the second show at Anand.
Insha Allah things will go as planned.

7 Comments:

Blogger GRAM said...

Hey,
Welcome to the world of Blogging.
Congrats. Don't bother most of us write because we are confused. So keep blogging and i will keep visiting.
GRAM

1:04 AM  
Blogger Arun R said...

Hi,

Good to see ur blog. I hope this blog does not share its fate with Rex's blog or Sujay's blog.

It'll b good if u can carry on.

Regarding the movie, lets hope it works out as planned. Shall try to make it on Thursday.

1:09 AM  
Blogger Karthik Abhiram said...

The blog eees...!

1:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey ani,

nice start, man!! Keep at it. i know how you feel about the continuity issues considering my previous attempts at blogging have also resulted in loss of interest. Unless you are the sort who likes to read your own blogs, its also nice to have a fan following too, so you have sufficient motivation to write. I think one of the best ways for that is to have really interesting stuff on your blog. It would help that you refrain from just recording daily happenings and maybe move onto maybe commenting on issues you come across, interesting reads and stuff like that!! So get out there and blog!! Blogtastic!!

1:46 AM  
Blogger Anirudh Baskaran said...

@gram
Thank you for your support...

@arun_r
Keeping my fingers crossed

@ Anand
Check out my next post

2:59 AM  
Blogger Nitin Ratra said...

ocm start...

8:19 AM  
Blogger chitra said...

hey..did i say u ...nice blogging ..well keep going!!!!!!!!!!

3:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home